CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

kereta ku!!

These few days, i was spending most of my time searching for the solution to deplete the laksa's odor inside my car. Several bottles of febreeze and thirsty hippo still failed to fulfill  my desire.

The laksa smell is still there. Days by day it became worst.
Today is sunday. I decided to remove all the back seats once again.This time i planned to clean it throughly, particularly in the small hiding areas.
 Once i opened the door, the smell strikes me.Damn the smell is too strong. After few minutes and all the doors were opened including the bonnet the smell is reduced. Then only, i started my operation. Operation "back seat" hahaha..  
After all the seats were out.Under the seats base and hiding areas was wiped clean.Only after tomorrow i'll box it back.
u guys,pray that my efforts will get good return. Hopefully.

0 comments: