CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Isolated.

Isolated..so sad..but  that what i feel now. huh!!i never think that i will experience this kind of feeling since i am in my own country and my own state and i am used lepaking inside the house. Kinda funny too..heks..Isolated from the outside world.

For the past few days i don't felt it this much. Thanks to Umair helping me reduced it by  introduced me to some of his UITM's frens. Yesterday was the final day they stay at Perlis after completed their final exam. ( Good Luck guys!! even our time spending together was very² short (i know just few name of them),i'll never forget ur guy's kindness letted me entered the group. Will pray for ur all happiness ). 
Their departures remark no soccer, no lepak, no pak usu's ice tea. HAH!!  back to the life inside the house. At 1st, i don't really think about it because im used to it.but when the time goes by..hahaha! i couldn't  describe it in word..VEry lonely should be closed enough.. the only thing connecting me to the world is internet..haha!! 
After writing this i  don't know what i gonna do next. Television will be the main option. Hope some good movies will be aired tonight. I hope tomorrow, will be different. Or perhaps wish that i could manage to adjust myself back to my normal life heks..inside the house's life. If not, i need to find new things to fill my time. i prefer working..but where?what kind of job? i don't know..huh!!

0 comments: