CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Courage!!

Have you ever asked yourself, how bold you are?Do you really have guts to tell the world what do you feel, what are u thinking.I don't think i have that criteria. If people say that attitude is cowardice, so i have to admit it, that i am coward. But if something related with work, i'd be happy to be the one to face my boss and telling them that they are wrong.

Honestly, when it come to my personal life, Me always hiding what i really am feeling. I let it be buried deeply in my heart even it hurt me and i still carving the smile on my face. For 1 reason, why I still act like this is because i'm afraid to lose more friends. Let we ask ourself. How many of them (friends) that really are interested or cared about our problem?Owh..!! Please stop!! U wouldn't know if u never experienced once. That when people (friends) turn their back from you. When it happen, Don't blame others, because that is the real world that we must face, and also don't blame the faith.
Why is this happen?How to solve this problem? erm..i don't have the solution and i don't know how it happen.It is just the reality of life.Everyone have their own intention. What u really need by the time like this is courage. Courage to continue living this life. Courage to stand your only ground. Courage to prove that you are right.When u have courage u are strong to go through in what ever situation. That's what i've learnt from my own experienced.
However, not all friends are useless. I'm thanking Allah, Alhamdulillah, because i have some friends that care bout me. Even their number is minority, but at least i have them.

0 comments: