CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Introduction
















dear all blogers..
i've dreamt for a ages to write down the story of my life @ blog @ diary, but never really had that chance.. maybe my desire to fulfill it, not strong enough like now..
so as starter..this shud be the ice breaking session..
so let me introduce me self..
since u guys is viewing me page,that mean u guys already had knew me from somewhere..
however, i will again introduce me self..
me name is ebby fahmi..
7 of march 2008 my age reached 26 yrs olds..huks me dah tua..
working in transportation field as engineer...
single, available and...mie pls dun add anything..i m sure will not be appreciated ur efforts..hahaha!!
erm i dunno if i can say this..or judge me self..
but i classified me self as an ordinary family oriented man..
luv ma family so much..
nuthing cud replace them from me heart..
that is all for now..
i'll be writing again very soon..


see ya guys..

1 comments:

Iz said...

woo.. good job bro!
pandai pun tukar template.. (",) bagus2..hee..
letakla widget.. :)