CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Penang,movies and nephews

wah..its been a long time i did not write for this blog..

felt like i deserted it..
but actually im collecting the story..
Penang,
few weeks ago my frens and i went to telok duyung. Objective..erm..lepak only..hahaha...
early plan was tracking from telok bahang..but the laziness forced us to use the 2nd option..going in by boat..since the place cannot be reached by cars or other vehicles except an hour of tracking or by serviced boats,so the place is still 75% untouched.its just a perfect place to letting go all the burdens.
Movies,
Recently, i had finished more than 20 movies..wah..living a life inside the movies..its not a great thing to while on leave..but its seem helped me to fulfilled my time.
Nephews,
LAst night my sister arrived with her family.so the house starting to change becoming nursery..ahaks..all things became louder than usual..laugh,cry,scream,conversation..but its good to have them here..my parents is happy with their grand children present.this time, my nephews is not afraid of me like before..im glad that my sister and her family is here.
thats all for now..thanks for reading..

0 comments: